HÖRIG BIS ZUR LETZTEN SÜNDE - Hans Billian & Lothar Gündisch

Sexwellen, Kriminalspaß und andere Krautploitation.
Antworten
Richie Pistilli
HÖRIG BIS ZUR LETZTEN SÜNDE - Hans Billian & Lothar Gündisch

Beitrag von Richie Pistilli »

Bild

Hörig bis zur letzten Sünde (D)
Anwalt des Teufels (D)
Nackt, wie er sie wollte (D)

D 1970

R: Hans Billian & Lothar Gündisch
D: Horst Naumann, Carine Christian, Erwin Apel, Hedy Bader, Peter Dornseif, Christine Kuon, Johannes Buzalski, Günter Hendel

Bild

Filmportal

OFDb

Bild Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild Bild Bild

In der Hoffnung auf das große Geld und auch um den hohen Ansprüchen seiner Frau zu genügen, lässt sich ein Bankangestellter dazu überreden, seine eigene Bank zu überfallen. Natürlich geht das schief, er nimmt sich im Knast das Leben – und sein Verteidiger macht sich nun an die frische Witwe ran, weil er weiß, dass dort das Geld zu finden ist. (Quelle: kunstkulturquartier.de)

Insgesamt ein sehr erheiternder Erotik-Krimi, in dem sich Horst Naumann in der Rolle des bumsfidelen Advokaten 'Peter Keller' nicht nur genüsslich mit sämtlichen der zur Verfügung stehenden Damen vergnügt, sondern nebenbei auch einer 1,2 millionenschweren Beute aus einem Banküberfall hinterherjagt - und zwar nicht im Namen des Gesetzes, sondern rein zur persönlichen Bereicherung, denn der korrupte Herr Keller ist hoch verschuldet und bangt daher um seine bis dato noch heile Haut. Doch zunächst widmet sich Herr Keller seiner bartanzenden Freundin Pat, bevor er dieser ungefragt die aufreizende Klientin Ricarda in ihr Appartement einquartiert, um sich auch mit dieser zwischendrin amüsieren zu können. Doch da ihn die Liebelei in seinem eigentlichen Vorhaben nicht weiter bringt, ehelicht der saubere Herr Anwalt kurz darauf die Witwe des Gangsters, der die millionenschwere Beute vor seiner Verhaftung noch rechtzeitig mit Hilfe seiner Frau Christine in Sicherheit bringen konnte. Und als wäre das alles nicht schon genug der Vielweiberei, vergnügt sich Keller dann auch noch mit seiner hübschen Sekretärin Brigitte, die bereits seit Längerem ein Auge auf ihren Chef geworfen hat. Ein wahrlicher Nimmersatt, dessen Niedertracht ihm aber schlussendlich selbst zum Verhängnis wird, denn am Ende erhält jeder die Rechnung, die er auch verdient... so auch Herr Keller!

Ein frivoler Kriminalfilm, der zwar mit einer leichten Schmierschicht bedeckt ist, aber letztendlich keine echte Rutschgefahr in sich birgt!

Bild Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild Bild Bild
Bild Bild Bild Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Richie Pistilli am Mo., 21.02.2022 19:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Chris0706

Re: HÖRIG BIS ZUR LETZTEN SÜNDE -

Beitrag von Chris0706 »

Hello,

About 2007/08, I came across a YT clip, from a b/w german movie of the mid-sixties. But, over several years, I was unable to identify it (don't handle german language).
On last year, I discovered by mere chance a longer version of the clip, including the movie's title: "Hörig ...Sünde" !
Since then I could purchase a german DVD copy. Several sites quoting that movie, I was able, with the poor google translation, to get an outline of the story.

This movie has a strange appeal: a cocktail of "noir" and of "exploitation", with nude / erotic scenes quite explicit for a flick made in 1967 !
I agree with a post (on your previous forum) that Christina Kuon has a great charisma on the screen, she's so natural -and sensual, too !
A funny thing is that after the original clip, I believed that the tall redhead was a good character, overpowered by the mischieving brunette (Hedy Bader). Actually, the lovely Ricarda is herself a "bitch", probably the worst one of the two girls...

As I proved unable to get a copy with english / french subtitles, is it possible to get from you a short translation / meaning of two scenes ?
1) When, in the middle of the movie, the pimp Viktor (Buzalski) visits Ricarda in the apartment. Is Viktor asking his mistress "to get close" to Pat, in order to extract information about the treasure, while himself is bullying the widow ?
2) Towards the end, Ricarda confronts Pat with a belt. Does she threaten the brunette to put her a beating / to call the police, if Pat doesn't give her information ? When they are fighting, what does Pat say to exasperate Ricarda (the latter apparently screaming "I'm going to kill you !") ? And when Pat is tying up the furious redhead, I assume she is taunting her:" OK sweetie, that will keep you quiet, while I'm escaping towards the treasure" (?)

Thanks !

Richie Pistilli
Re: HÖRIG BIS ZUR LETZTEN SÜNDE - Hans Billian & Lothar Gündisch

Hello Chris0706,

welcome on board!

I'll check the scenes next weekend and then give you the appropriate feedback.
Sorry for my bad English :oops:

Chris0706

Beitrag von Chris0706 »

Many thanks, Richie !

By the way, don't worry: english is not my first language either ;)
But we can easily understand each other...

Oh, a last question.
When, after killing Buzalski, the corrupt Keller phones Pat: does he say her to flee the apartment to join him, and they will escape with the treasure ?

Best wishes

Richie Pistilli

This Movie includes a very special german language jargon (slang) :D
I have tried to translate it for you

Chris0706 hat geschrieben:
Mo., 21.02.2022 16:41
1) When, in the middle of the movie, the pimp Viktor (Buzalski) visits Ricarda in the apartment. Is Viktor asking his mistress "to get close" to Pat, in order to extract information about the treasure, while himself is bullying the widow ?

Yes exactly!

Ricarda says: "The savvy nightclub bitch can't be thrown out of the saddle" [...]
Viktor replies: "I'll take over Keller in the future. I have it in my urine (a german proverb for 'I have a suspicion') ;) , he wants to betray Ms. Brandt and then run off with the money. The Striptease-Bee (= Pat) I leave it to you. Stay close to her, then she can't run, without us noticing. Maybe you can seduce her, such Nightclub-Whores like women."

Original:

R: "Das ausgebuffte Nachtclubflittchen ist ja nicht aus dem Sattel zu schmeißen." [...]
V: "Keller übernehme ich in Zukunft. Ich habe es im Urin, der will die Brandt aufs Kreuz legen und dann mit den Moneten verduften. Die Stripteasebiene überlasse ich dir, bleib ihr auf der Pelle, dann kann sie nicht flitzen, ohne dass wir es spitz kriegen. Vielleicht kannst Du sie verzupfen, so Nachtclubnutten fliegen doch auf Weiber"

When, after killing Buzalski, the corrupt Keller phones Pat: does he say her to flee the apartment to join him, and they will escape with the treasure ?

Yes. Keller would like to find the money at night and Pat should to appear at a meeting point the next morning

2) Towards the end, Ricarda confronts Pat with a belt. Does she threaten the brunette to put her a beating / to call the police, if Pat doesn't give her information ?

Ricarda says to Pat: "Listen you stupid cow: you have two other partners in your business - my friend (Viktor) and me [...] You can choose: either you take me with you (to the meeting point) and we divide the Money in four or I'll call the police".

Pat replies: "let me through" ...and then started the fight.

Original:

"Hör zu du dumme Kuh, ihr habt noch zwei weitere Partner bei Eurem Geschäft - mein Spezi und mich [...] Du kannst wählen: entweder du nimmst mich jetzt mit und wir teilen alles durch vier oder ich lasse euch hochgehen."

When they are fighting, what does Pat say to exasperate Ricarda (the latter apparently screaming "I'm going to kill you !") ?

Pat is upset, because Ricarda wants to call the police and attacks her. During the fight means Ricarda: "Be reasonable! The million is enough for all of us". But Pat replies: "You can wait a long time, you shabby parasites". Then screams Ricarda "I will kill you".

Original:

R: "Sei doch vernünftig, die Million reicht für uns alle"
P: "Da könnt ihr lange warten, ihr schäbigen Schmarotzer"

And when Pat is tying up the furious redhead, I assume she is taunting her:" OK sweetie, that will keep you quiet, while I'm escaping towards the treasure" (?)

Pat to Ricarda: "Come on my darling, now see how you get your million"

Original:

"Los mein schatz, nun sieh mal zu, wie du zu deiner Million kommst"

I hope to have been helpful to you, if you understand my bad english :)
Kind regards from germany.

Chris0706

Beitrag von Chris0706 »

Dear Richie,

My apologies for answering so late: I wasn't notified in due time of your post (or maybe that was lost among my spams).

Many, many thanks for your translation !!!
That one enables me to understand quite well, by now, the aforementioned scenes...
My guess about that was towards the good direction... But it's invaluable to get confirmation from a speaking german people...

It's a pity that Christine Kuon was not more used afterwards. After what I read on the net, she only appeared in some series / movies during the early seventies.
And, apparently, Hans Billian too introduced her to erotic scandinavian productions of that era.

Your english is quite good, don't worry.
By the way, I am French :D

Richie Pistilli

De rien! :)

Antworten